When does this problem occur
When you process a measurement document, you notice the following proble
- In Transaction IK11, IK02, IK03, you call the function "Last measurement
document..." and the system issues error message IR 021 (Measuring point & has no measurement documents).
- You do one of the following:
- Replace a counter
- Externally set the overall counter reading to zero
- Enter a counter difference of zero
However, the system then displays the counter reading incorrectly when y
ou enter a document in chronological order.
- You enter a subsequent document with a counter that counts forwards, but
the counter reading for this document is smaller than that of the previous document. Despite this error, the system does no
error message IR 032 (Counter reading smaller than in previous document
- You have a counter that counts backwards. After entering the initial doc
ument, you enter a document whose total counter reading is smaller than that of the initial document. Despite this, the syst
issues error message IR 033 (Counter reading larger than in previous
- You can enter several documents for the same time. The counter design
- There are data inconsistencies with the counters if the document that ch
ronologically precedes a counter has one of the following:
- A counter reading (CNTRR) of zero
- A difference (CDIFF) of zero
And if you then entered subsequent documents.
In principle, the problems occur if you determine the (chronologically)
last measurement document for a measuring point.
Description of problem
Measuring point, measurement document, difference, counter reading, over
all counter reading,
Replace counter, set external overall counter reading
SAPLIMR0, IMRG, CDIFF, CDIFFI, CNTRR, CNTRRI, EXCHG, TOTEX,
IR021, IR032, IR033, IP10, IP30, maintenance plan, performance-based mai
ntenance planning, planned date, dates, MHIS, MHIO, NPLDA, TOTAC
Cause of the problem and Pre-requisites
The problem is caused by Note 806624.
Note 806624 is available in the following Support Packages:
- Release 4.6C Support Packages 49 and 50
- Release 4.7 (R/3 Enterprise) Support Packages 23 and 24
- Release ECC500 (Enterprise 2004) Support Package 7
- DIMP 4.6C2 CRT 17
- You implemented the correction from Note 806624 or installed a relevant
- The (chronologically) preceding document shows a counter reading or diff
erence of zero.
A correction is available in this note or with the relevant Support Pack
- For Release 4.6C: Support Package 51
- For Release 4.7 (R/3 Enterprise): Support Package 25
- Release ECC500 (Enterprise 2004): Support Package 8
- DIMP 4.6C2: CRT 18
After you have implemented the standard correction from this note, impor
t the ZIMRG_ANALYSE analysis report from Note 855079 into your system. Before you use the report, read the documentation, wh
available in the header of the report.
If the report finds potential conflicts for counter measurement document
s created in your production system as of January 2005, open a message with high priority under the component PM-EQM-SF-MPC.
Add the following information to the message:
- When you implemented the correction from Note 806624 in your production
- If you use maintenance plans in your production system
Passwords for Installing Support Packages
If you want to install one of the above Support Packages affected by the
error, you require the following passwords:
- For SAPKH46C49: 8A2A91C9D9
- For SAPKH46C50: 8A2A91C8D0
- For SAPKH47023: 8A2BE2CFD3
- For SAPKH47024: 8A2BE2CFD4
- For SAPKH50007: 8B2CE2CDD7