SAP Function Modules
QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL SAP Function module - Histogram for Classed Inspection Results
QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL is a standard SAP function module available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level. Below are the pattern details for this FM showing its interface including any import, export parameters etc and for your convenience any standard documentation available. All this information and more can be viewed if you enter the function module name QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE37 or SE80.
Contribute (Add Comments)
Within the comments section below there is also an opportunity for you to add useful hints, tips and information specific to this SAP function. This will then be available for you and other users to easily find by simply searching on the object name QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL or its description.
Pattern for FM QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL - QEGR HISTOGRAM FOR QAKL
SAP Documentation for FM QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL
Associated Function Group:
CALL FUNCTION 'QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL' "Histogram for Classed Inspection Results
* i_merknr = " qamv-merknr Characteristic number in the operation
* i_kurztext = " qamv-kurztext Description of the Characteristic
* i_ktextmat = " qals-ktextmat Description of the material
* i_masseinhsw3 = " qamv-masseinhsw Characteristic unit (internal format)
* i_masseinhsw6 = " qamkr-masseinhsw Characteristic unit (display format)
i_stellen = " qamv-stellen Number of decimal places
i_klasbreite = " qamv-klasbreite Class range
* i_scaling = 'P' " qegr_scaling Presentation (A=absolute, P=percentage, R=relative)
* i_tolobni = " qamv-tolobni Upper specification limit active ('X'=yes)
* i_toleranzob = " qamv-toleranzob Upper specification limit
* i_sollwni = " qamv-sollwni Target value/ nominal value active ('X'=yes)
* i_sollwert = " qamv-sollwert Target value/ nominal value
* i_tolunni = " qamv-tolunni Lower specification limit active ('X'=yes)
* i_toleranzun = " qamv-toleranzun Lower specification limit
e_graphics_still_active = " qm00-qkz Graphic is still active ('X' = yes)
* t_qakltab = " qakl Classified original values 1st variant
* t_qaklrtab = " qaklr Classified original values 2nd variant
* t_qasktab = " qask Classified original values 3rd variant
MISSING_DATA = 1 " Missing data
INCONSISTENT_DATA = 2 " Inconsistent data
PROGRAMMING_ERROR = 3 " Unforseen programming error
. " QEGR_HISTOGRAM_FOR_QAKL
A display of the frequency distribution of inspection results as a
histogram> using the SAP statistics graphics. The inspection
results must have already been transferred to one of the interface
tables in a classed form. The specified class width is retained. The
width of both marginal classes is replaced by this width. This display
error is taken into account because histograms with different interval
lengths are often misinterpreted. For the other classes, it is assumed
that they already have this width and are sorted in ascending order.
The unused classes at the lower and upper edge of the class divisions
are suppressed in the graphic. If necessary, the system will expand the
class divisions so the lower specification limit, upper specification
limit, and target value can be displayed.
The function module also allows the graphic to remain active in the
background, instead of being closed. By calling up function module
QRKD_CANCEL_GRAPHICS>, you can close these open windows and
programs for the graphic at a later time.
You can call up this function module in results recording or in an
evaluation report that uses the logical database PGQ.
The system can call up a histogram for single values using another
function module in this function group.
Documentation extract taken from SAP system, Copyright (c) SAP AG